Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit blaze guided breathing?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi,
Is the fit bit blaze going to get the guided breathing through a firmware update. It would come in really handy.
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@maralingis Guided breathing will not be included in the firmware update that's coming up. In a future firmware release, however, it definitely seems plausible. Add your vote and comment to the guided breathing feature request for Blaze if you haven't already.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
If buy Blaze if I knew it would have the Relax feature.
Best Answer
My wish list for next/ near future firmware blaze updates include guiding breathing and canned quick reply for text messages.
Best Answer
Hi - I'm looking at buying a new Fitbit as my Charge HR (less than a year old) band has come off. I'm looking at the blaze but am torn as the guides breathing feature on the Charge HR 2 sounds right up my street. Has the blaze been updated with the guided breathing feature? Or will it do in the near future?
Best Answer
Hi Miss Evans,
I am looking forward to an update with guided breathing for the Blaze too.
Fitbit,
There is plenty of interest for guided breathing on the Blaze, could you please advise if we can expect it soon with a firmware update.
Thanks.
Sam.
Best Answer
Hi Andrew,
I have seen that there is plenty of interest for guided breathing on the Blaze,
Could you please let us know if there is a planned update for this to be included in the next firmware update and when we can expect it to happen ?
Thanks.
Sam.
Best Answer

THIS. Guided breathing on the blaze, please!

Best Answer

I vote yes for guided breathing

Best Answer
Fitbit Admin,

There is more interest and requests coming through for guided breathing on the Fitbit Blaze. Could you please update the firmware to include the Guide Breathing feature asap.

Best Regards,
Sam.
Best Answer

Please all vote for it here

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Guided-breathing-sessions-on-Blaze/idi-p/1538100

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I would love this feature for yoga and meditation. 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @1720! You may want to vote for this idea Guided breathing sessions on Blaze. This suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Thanks for voting. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer