Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That's something else you can try @Sakhmet

Thank you so much for bringing that up @Mspicer01! 🙂 Welcome to the Community!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

Hi @Sakhmet. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

When you say that the heart rate monitor stopped working are you referring to the actual monitor? Are the green ligths not blinking or they do blink but the tracker is not giving you a heart rate reading?

I can suggest restarting your tracker. For this, you just need to press and hold the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and after that, you can try it out and see if it works better.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Best Answer
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I tried that but the actual green light that
measures the heart beats doesn't work... 😕

Best regards.
Best Answer

Huh, thats' strange... Thanks for getting back @Sakhmet!

I'd say that since you've already tried to restart your tracker and this didn't work, the next step would be to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and see what is going on. They'll be happy to help you out with this!

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Best Answer

I had the same issue...I just called Fitbit and it was an easy fix. Go to the Fitbit app on your phone and go to the device.  There is an option for Heart Rate - on or off. Mine was on off for some reason. Hopefully that will help you too! 

Best Answer

That's something else you can try @Sakhmet

Thank you so much for bringing that up @Mspicer01! 🙂 Welcome to the Community!

Best Answer

It was exactly that!!! I have no idea how it gone off...

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

Awesome! Thanks for getting back and letting us know that it's now working @Sakhmet! 🙂

Great job there @Mspicer01!

Anything else, let us know!

Best Answer

Thank you very much it is now work whew ha ha cheers 

Best Answer

You are very welcome @AlecDunn! I'm happy that it's all working now!

If you need anything else, let me know and welcome to the Fitbit Community! 😄

Best Answer

unfortunately both solutions did not work for me. My Blaze is 2 months old (Christmas) and yesterday the heart rate monitor stopped working. The 2 green lights are flashing.

Best Answer

Hi there @Tharmer1. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community!

Sorry to hear that the HR monitor is not working on your tracker 😕

I'd like to know... Even if the lights are not flashing, do you see anything on your dashboard for recorded information? Have you tried turning off your tracker manually? For this, swipe to the last screen on your Blaze for the settings. Here, scroll down to the bottom and tap on Shut Down, select YES and after that, press any button to turn it on again.

See if this makes any difference. Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
It works now again. It just did not respond to any suggestions for about 24 hours and than I waited for a response from support, did not look at it any more and when they came back to me a day later it was working again - Thanks anyway
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's strange... but the good thing is that it's all working fine again @Tharmer1.

Thanks for getting back and letting me know. If you need anything else in the future, I'm here to help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze's heart monitor is not working either. It has been like this for a few days. Only one light is flashing. I have tried all of the solutions and it it still won't give a heart rate reading. Please help!

Best Answer

My blaze heart rate monitor has also just stopped working. The two green lights are very faintly illuminated.

I have checked the device and the monitor is set to 'on'

I have checked all the apps I synch with , and that is also set to 'on' as well.

I have tried switching the setting to 'auto' or 'off' , both on device and app , forcing synch , restarting the  device via the two button restart , and by shutting it down.

The device has also been fully charged.

The connector is also free of dirt etc , and the device has not got wet.

Apart from buying a new one , is there anything else I can do ?

Best Answer

Hi there @psnlm01. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Too bad your heart rate monitor is not working anymore 😕 If you've already tried restarting your tracker and only one light flashes on the back of your Blaze, there might be something wrong with it so I will go ahead and escalate your case to the Support Dept for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this.

@Darren.WilsonUK. Good to see you around as well! 🙂

Now, in your situation, besides from seeing the ligths very faintly, is your tracker not giving you any information for your heart rate? Are you able to see any information on your dashboard for your heart rate when it syncs or it will just not show anything at all?

Best Answer

I have tried everything mentioned in this topic and my Blaze heart-rate monitor is still not working. Yes, both green lights are working. Yes, Heart-Rate is ON, yes, I have already reset my Blaze. BTW, I purchased mine June last year. Please HELP.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact the Fitbit help. Since I had the same issue and no solution they replaced my Blaze without any fuzz

Von meinem iPhone gesendet
Best Answer

My Blaze hasn't registered a heart rate measurement in a few days, and no green lights are flashing.  It is set to "on," and I have restarted it a few times, with no luck.  I attempted a fitbit chat session, but kept getting bumped further and further back in the line (was 60 in line, eventually 49, then all of a sudden was 74?).  No heart rate has registered in four days.

Best Answer
0 Votes