Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275
Hi

I had to arrange for a replacement device to be sent , as it was still under warranty.
The customer service dept were excellent and there were no problems in getting a new one sent.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told and it worked for mine. And that's is push the button on the
left and the bottom right button at the same time hold for a bit and the
watch well reboot
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Did update was wonder what happened!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Pal234. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm happy to hear that it worked for you! Let us know if you need anything else!

Happy stepping 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

The same thing happened to my Blaze, only one green light is flashing.  Heart rate is not being detected.  If have tried all of the troubleshooting tops, and nothing has worked.  I took it off my wrist, and placed it on the couch while typing.   Heart rate is now saying 197, without being on my wrist.  Put it back on my wrist, and it worked for a few seconds and then stopped.

Best Answer

Hi there @Madpurse1963.  Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I'm very sorry to hear that your heart rate is not working as expected and since you mentioned that you've already tried all troubleshooting steps mentioned before, I would like to forward your case to the Support dept for them to take a deeper look and help you get back on track.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need any more help, let me know! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. Helped me when the tracker stopped at school. (Senior Middle)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Most likely this but the heart rate may have gotten wet. If you haven't gotten it wet then try calling support. Might just be hardware issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @DarrenJ. Good to see you in the Forums!

If you need any help, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Best Answer

I've had my blaze for a bit more than a year and the JR monitor does not work. The lights flash but it does not capture my HR. I've tried all the suggestions in this post several times, but no luck. Please help...

Best Answer

Apparently, the motor that controls the heart rate monitor was not working.  I have received my replacement Blaze, and I am up and running once again.

Thank you!

Best Answer

hello, i have also problem with my HR minitor.
It works sometimes,sometimes not. When i sit in front of computer or go to sleep, it just show -- the whole time. When i do sport,it shows something, but may not correct.
Both green light blinking, setting is on on, restart i tried too....still working not well.
I bought it last month,it works pefect for the first three weeks and then......suddenly like this? I dont know what i can do now, pls help me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have been having problems with the Fit Bit Blaze. The heart rate monitor stopped working on me and the light still blinks and no heart rate on either the phone or the device itself. I have powered it down fully recharged it and still cannot get the HR monitor to work.

Best Answer
I would contact customer support if you still have warranty on it. They changed mine without too much hassle

Von meinem iPhone gesendet
Best Answer
I would contact customer support if you still have warranty on it. They changed mine without too much hassle

Von meinem iPhone gesendet
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had same problem with blaze heart rate not working.  Your fix worked first time!  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks this also happened to my FitBit Blaze - the green lights stopped working for no reason. Your solution was correct. Much appreciated.

Best Answer

Hey there guys @daviddel @Coppers, great to see you in the Community Forums and also great to hear that this worked for you! 😄

Remember that if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

I tried rebooting the device, it did not work. I am not getting a reading for my heart rate. The green lights are still flashing.

Best Answer

I have tried all the solutions multiple times, and none have worked for me. The geeen light are both working

Best Answer