Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Update Ideas

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! I would like to share some of my personal update Ideas for the Fitbit blaze. Recently Fitbit launched a new update in September 2016. I got my Fitbit 1 day ago and I have come up with some suggestion. It would be nice if Fitbit replies to this message. Here are some of my ideas:

-Weather (For the people who are planning to go running or cylcling or other exercises. It would be nice to be able to view the weather)

-Quick Text Replies (this is one of my most urgent requirements and many other people are requesting it to a lot. It would be really nice to be able to quickly reply to a text)

-Download watch faces (It would be really cool if you can customise or create a watch face or be able to download watch faces from the internet. This would be really nice)

-compatible Apps (Download apps on your Fitbit. Maybe a weather app or a fitness app or something that will come in handy)

-quick calls (wouldn't it be nice to be able to call someone straight from your Fitbit. Unfortunately the Fitbit blaze doesnt have a build in speaker or microphone, so you can't use a Fitbit as a phone)

-camera Extention (maybe someone should developed a Fitbit band with a camera, although this is unlikely and I don't know if it's do able, so you can take a photo and I can go strait to you phone. Or maybe add a Fitbit app as a shutter button to use to take photos, although this isn't really a must-have)

Thankyou for spending some time of your day reading some of my suggestions. Hopefully we see some of these in the future, especially the quick reply one. If you have anymore ideas, just drop a comment, thanks 😀 Enjoy the rest of your day ✌🏻

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Forums @Brendan12 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I think all of these ideas are great and as recommended, you should share them in our feature suggestions board. Keep in mind that we need to have a control an order in this board, so I recommend sharing ideas separately.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Please add to the features forum. If it gets the votes it will get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @Brendan12 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I think all of these ideas are great and as recommended, you should share them in our feature suggestions board. Keep in mind that we need to have a control an order in this board, so I recommend sharing ideas separately.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

All of your suggestions already exist, except for quick call and will require a hardware change, I suggest doing a search of the board and adding your votes. 

As for a shutter release, this already exists, all phones can be set to take a picture with the volume up button.. Start music control, if the camera app is open, a picture will be taken by pressing volume up. 

Best Answer

Hey, thanks for your help, so can you use the volume up button on your Blaze as a shutter button when your in the camera app on your iPhone? 

Best Answer

Can you do that on a Android to and where is the volume up button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @Rich_Laue@Mytracer welcome to the Forums and @Brendan12 great to see you here. 

No, you can't use the volume buttons for your camera. I think that it would be an interesting feature to have. As recommended, please share your ideas in the feature suggestions board.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer