Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze and Bikram Yoga

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there just wondering if anyone wears their FitBit Blaze to Bikram Yoga. The room is heated at around 40 degrees celcius and theres a lot of sweat from a 90min class.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @CandaceN. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

The Fitbit Blaze operating temperature is 14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C) so around 40° should be fine, that shouldn't harm your tracker. Also, about the sweat, Fitbit trackers are sweat and water resistant which means that it will do nothing  to your tracker but just make sure you clean it appropriately after you finish your class by following the care and wear tips on this link.

Hope this answers your question and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @CandaceN. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

The Fitbit Blaze operating temperature is 14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C) so around 40° should be fine, that shouldn't harm your tracker. Also, about the sweat, Fitbit trackers are sweat and water resistant which means that it will do nothing  to your tracker but just make sure you clean it appropriately after you finish your class by following the care and wear tips on this link.

Hope this answers your question and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi

yes I wear my Fitbit blaze to Mokska yoga.  It has no problems in the heat

@CandaceN wrote:

Hi there just wondering if anyone wears their FitBit Blaze to Bikram Yoga. The room is heated at around 40 degrees celcius and theres a lot of sweat from a 90min class.

Best Answer
0 Votes