Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Date and Time not correct

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Even though my phone is connected to my Fitbit and has full accessibility (music/etc.), the date and time is off. I have gone into the settings in the app and also on the website and changed date and time settings in every way I know and it still won't change it to the correct date and time. Please help me fam ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I got mine to work again... went into my settings on the app and clicked "set up a device". I must've removed it sometime ago but it's back and synced with the correct time and everything.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I am on here searching for the same thing. Battery went low and after charging time is incorrect. Also my steps reset during the day and started over.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to the setting on web page and changed the time zone by clicking on correct zone again and then shut down my Blaze and turned it back on and it's correct now. Steps are still incorrect.

Best Answer

I got mine to work again... went into my settings on the app and clicked "set up a device". I must've removed it sometime ago but it's back and synced with the correct time and everything.

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @BrandonRomanek and @NanciN_100.

I am glad to hear that your inconvenience with the timezone is now corrected and that your tracker's are working properly. If you need anything else do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

timepiece

(ˈtaɪmˌpiːs)

n
1. (Horology) any of various devices, such as a clock, watch, or chronometer, which measure and indicate time
2. (Horology) a device which indicates the time but does not strike or otherwise audibly mark the hours
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers

So why did we spend money on a device that cannot keep time, when switched off or restarted? Fitbit still have not addressed this issue ever since the update with new clock faces. Why must we resort to bending over backwards to manually fix issues which Fitbit engineered.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have been facing some problems regarding Fitbit Blaze.

Clock time is not shown properly until I synchronize the device with my mobile, especially when I turn Fitbit off overnight. When I turn it on again early in the morning, I keep seeing 11:00 PM, 0:00 AM etc. This shouldn't happen, considering that the Fitbit clock should be independent.

Could developers please correct such problem in the next firmware version? This would be much appreciated. I don't believe it is just a matter of configuration.

Thanks.

Best Answer

I have a similar problem, it has only started in the last week, up to them my Blaze was excellent at keeping time but now it constantly looses time, resets to the correct time when it syncs with my phone but slowly looses time again - up to 5 min, until it resyncs again. Very annoying. Any suggestions on how to fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever since the time change my blaze has not been right......i have tried changing the time zone , letting it die and recharging, synching my phone, deleting the pairing and repairing the blaze with the phone, updating the software, etc etc please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  I was actually about to go buy a new blaze Fitbit thinking mine was just getting really old and read your post. I am charging it more than I used to but your post probably gave me another six months without buying one

Best Answer
0 Votes