Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone x issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Never was able to texts messages when I got the iPhone x.  I was able after many tries  to receive email notifications but after latest iPhone update, I only receive call notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @Skeewee41.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If your tracker isn't receiving notifications, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I tried both options and nothing works. Hadn’t been fully functional since I got IPhone X

Denise
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Skeewee41.

I recommend verifying that your notification settings are correctly configured on the iPhone for the following apps:

1. The Fitbit App
  2. Phone
  3. Messages (text)
  4. Calendar 
  5. 3rd Party Apps

If the issue continues, please provide me with a screenshot of your notifications settings by following the instructions provided in this post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I FINALLY solved this issue! I attempted ALL troubleshooting tips regarding my Fitbit not scrolling my iPhoneX notifications. The issue: Go to Settings -> Notifications -> MESSAGES (not Fitbit notifications) -> Alerts (Show on Lock Screen ON) and Show Previews (ALWAYS). I had these settings turned OFF as I do not want my messages appearing on my phone while phone is locked, but I still wanted them to scroll on my Fitbit. This was never an issue with my iPhone6 so hopefully in a new update, Fitbit can fix this privacy issue. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn’t work

Denise
Best Answer
0 Votes