Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Triangle and Thermometer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anybody gotten a triangle  and thermometer while charging Fitbit Blaze.  It appears mine is overheating while charging.  I've been using the same charger since March.

IMG_5424.JPG

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

That's what it means, have you reached out to fitbit yet? They can look at the back end of the ttacker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just had this happen to mine and now it won't even charge or the LED lights in the back don't flash anymore. I think it's time to contact customer support...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support just heads up its like three weeks turn around time to get replacement if your on the east coast its painfully slow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, all this means is that the Blaze got to hot. I've seen reports of this happening while on the wrist when the user is in the desert, it's happened to mine and the phone while they where in a car. 

Let it cool down then press any button to turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not true about the fitbit getting hot....I got the error while plugged in ,  inside the home where it was 76 degrees...it has been 3 days...everytime I plug it in the same errror appears....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JohnAZ it might still be getting hot because of an issue with the charging. Contacting support as suggested earlier in this thread is definitely a good idea as your fitbit or charger may need replacing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It could als9 be a bad sensor,  but the Blaze will only show a red thermometer when it thinks that the unit is to hot. A blue thermometer means it is to cold.

Best Answer
0 Votes