Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for future features

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have made some suggestions about what should be added in future updates

An always-on screen

Create custom watch faces

Shortcuts to reply to texts

Rearrange the screens. For example putting the clock in the middle 

Weather 

Do not disturb setting

Vibrations for hour/half hour

Turn on backlight when you receive a notification

These added features would make the Fitbit Blaze phenomenal. They could be added to other models too. Please vote for this post if you agree with any of these. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @doomstriker6321 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

It's great to see how many ideas have you shared. I hope our team can implement all of them. For our users, you can search for these ideas in our feature suggestions board.

See you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can make suggestions for new features here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @doomstriker6321 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

It's great to see how many ideas have you shared. I hope our team can implement all of them. For our users, you can search for these ideas in our feature suggestions board.

See you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will find that all your suggestions have been suggested, from preset replys, custom faces, weather app, allways on, rearange menus. The only one im not sure about is the half hour chime, i know that their is a request for an hour chime. Oh i so would like this.

You will also find a request to be able to schedule DND periods.

I encourage you to do a search and add your vote

On the Blaze clock face, swipe down and turn off notifications,  now you wo t be disturbed.

Best Answer
0 Votes