Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

My Blaze screen is blank. I've tried recharging but don't get a battery symbol. Green lights are still flashing and it is tracking movement on my phone app. I've tried restarting several times by pressing the left and bottom right buttons. I get the Fitbit logo, it vibrates and then the screen goes blank again. I've had the Fitbit over a year so no warranty. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Jane

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You have done everything you can. If restarting doesn't bring it back then its DOA

Contact support to see what they can offer you. There generally is a discount offered

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Dancingfishes and @WendyB thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and contacted our support team, have they offered a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

The Support Team have been excellent in getting me back up and running. Can’t thank them enough. 

Best Answer

Thats great to hear @Dancingfishes

Happy stepping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @Dancingfishes and @WendyB great to see you around.

I am glad to hear that your Blaze issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes