Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze keeps vibrating even when I answer the phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone is connected to the Fitbit blaze and it doesn’t stop ringing after I answere the phone. Tried to un connect it but since the upgrade I cannot find where to change it.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
57 REPLIES 57

@SunsetRunner A warm welcome to the Community. I've moved your post to this board because it's more related to the topic. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. It's pretty weird that your Blaze keeps vibrating even when you have answered the phone call. I would like you to restart your tracker and force quit the app, reset Bluetooth, restart your tracker, refresh notifications and set them up again. You can find the instructions here

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  Sometimes it stops vibrating while on a call, then starts up again.  I get notifications about being on an active call.  The vibrating is very annoying!!!

Best Answer

@ru2u It's great to see you on the Community. I appreciate the details mentioned. 

I would like you to confirm you've tried the troubleshooting I've posted above. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took the troubleshooting steps... it didn’t work. I still have very annoying vibrating on my Fitbit when I get or make a phone call. I also get a notification that says “active call” with the phone number. 

Best Answer

Seriously it is so annoying.

I am using the iPhone x on Latest IOS 13 Update.

when I call Someone the Watch keeps Vibrating in every 3-5 minutes that I am Getting an Incoming Call From that number. HOW?

Same Happens on Incoming Calls As well.

Best Answer

I’m using iPhone7. I’m so annoyed that I will probably give up on my Fitbit. I’ve had it for years but this issue is having a negative impact on work calls. I’ll keep monitoring for a fix but until then my Fitbit is going in the drawer. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Using iPhone 8. Very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Iphone 11. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ru2u @entrepreneurme @kwelhamman and @DustinPrivette Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I've checked this with my team and we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea im having the same problem and while im at work it jus constantly vibrates. 

Best Answer

@RHicks Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

If your Blaze keeps vibrating even when you answer your phone, I can confirm that our team is aware of it and working towards a resolution. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same problem since the iPhone update. My FitBit vibrates when I’m on an active outgoing call. It doesn’t vibrate or notify me of an incoming call though. I’m still not getting text messages on it either. It’ll keep vibrating on the outgoing call no matter if I try and swipe or press the buttons, there is no manual override for this. The only notifications I get now are calendar or alarm notifications but nothing else. This annoying vibrating wrist, no texts, and useless calendar reminders. I’ve reset, turned off and on, updated the app, logged in and out of the app, shutdown/restart the Fitbit nothing works. Since the most recent iPhone update I’ve noticed all of these issues. Prior to this I’ve had the same FitBit for years. It’s no longer compatible with my phone, guess apple only wants users pairing their iWatches with their phones and not FitBits. I’ll tell you this though if it doesn’t get fixed, I’m so annoyed with it at this point, I’d rather invest in an iWatch, at least that won’t be phased out of pairing or use by an update. Too bad, I love my FitBit. Too bad FitBit has not come up with a resolution to these problems for months. 

Best Answer
It’s nothing like that about apply it’s just Fitbit developers are not looking after this issue. I am also a software developer it’s a Small issue to be fixed 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

Possibly but it looks like across the board different FitBit devices have been affected by the Apple update. I can’t control my music, view text notifications, have a pervasively vibrating wrist watch that doesn’t pair with my phone and I can’t see incoming calls or prevent my wrist from vibrating during outgoing calls. My Blaze that’s been perfect for years, has been effectively rendered useless by the iPhone update and I’m not the only one. 

Best Answer
Everything is on my Fitbit blaze is working good other then calling. Music Notification fitness things Alarms All things are good. 
I am just getting uneven vibration of incoming calls. If I call it vibrates as incoming call If I mute that then again after a while it starts vibrating 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

Same issue here.  with IOS13 and Iphone X Blaze vibrates after call is answered and when I make the connection on an outgoing call.  All else is working properly.  Fitbit has known about this issue since the IOS update.  It's been almost 3 months and still no timeline for resolution. I replaced my last blaze with this one 2 weeks before the update and although I have owned fitbit devices for many years I am starting to regret my decision to stay with Fitbit.    

Best Answer

Same issue on my Fitbit. No amount of shut down / rebooting causes any change. iPhone 7 / XR iOS 13. Change noticed with update to iOS13.

Best Answer

@JenniWiser @entrepreneurme @shersh and @jalowan Thanks for participating in the Community. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting you've tried and the details mentioned. I would like you to make sure that you keep the app updated. 

As mentioned before, we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Your patience and understanding while this gets resolved is appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem . I have a 7plus with the latest updates . I am not getting text notifications yet either .  I too am ready to ditch Fitbit all together . I NEED the notifications.

Best Answer