Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze keeps vibrating even when I answer the phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone is connected to the Fitbit blaze and it doesn’t stop ringing after I answere the phone. Tried to un connect it but since the upgrade I cannot find where to change it.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
57 REPLIES 57

Is there a fix for this yet? Over 4 months now and the issue still hasn’t been resolved.

Best Answer

Hi Dustin,

Have had the same issue for the last 11 months. Only resolution so far that works for me was to switch the notifications off. 

No fix ever received from Fitbit. Unfortunately I like the Blaze and will continue to use until it quits working. Wont buy another item from this company as they obviously do not value their customers

Good luck

Best Answer
I was tired of the vibrating even when I made the call. I especially wanted incoming call and text notifications, which stopped working. After multiple calls to customer service and months of waiting for a fix, I finally gave up and invested in an Apple Watch.
Best Answer

I have shared the same on twitter and marked fitbit ceo and Sundar Pichai. I would request all of you to either tag on my comments @vineetwadwekar or start sharing your views on twitter and mark there fitbit leadership there. I can’t think of anything else now. Very disappointed with fitbit and never investing in fitbit product EVER AGAIN. https://twitter.com/vineetwadwekar/status/1230379967923412992?s=21

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is having the same issue. Additionally, I am no longer receiving notifications of my text messages. That is a big reason I bought the device. Help!

Best Answer

I've already force quit and restarted my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am going to post everyday from today on twitter tagging fitbit leadership and now going start their patience.

#fixitfitbit

https://twitter.com/vineetwadwekar/status/1230729088060416001?s=21

Best Answer

Yes, it’s incredible that this has been going on now for nearly 5 months with no resolution. Will never purchase another Fitbit again!!! Apple products only! 

Best Answer

I just spent another 2 hours with customer support.  Bottom line they have acknowledged the problem and asked for my patience as they have no timeline for resolution.  They have refused to refund my money or send me a different fitbit device that works.  They will not extend the warranty to cover the time that the device does not work and are "unable" to put any of this in writing.   Two weeks ago they sent me a second blaze pebble but it  did not work any differently than the first. The ability to offer any further remediation is above the level of a supervisor and customers are not allowed to speak with the people at fitibit that can recommend a higher action. 

All companies make mistakes, good companies stand behind their products. 

Best Answer

Hi Shersh, this has been going on from about an year now and they have stopped responding. To manage social channel comms they request users to write to them in person and always have the same standard response. I have taken up this issue on twitter and have been posting the same message now tagging the senior leaders. I would request all to do the same and keep the conversation open rather then in private mesg (without sharing personal details).

Below is my message on twitter.

https://twitter.com/vineetwadwekar/status/1234991983971590144?s=21

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have been having the issue since the ios update, so frustrating as i use my phone for work so vibrates all day long! There seems to be no resolution in sight and i have waited month's since I last contacted them so a different brand seems to be the way forward!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m using an iPhone 11 and Fitbit Blaze and my Blaze  only vibrates when I have incoming calls, which show “active call”. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling them back, but that didn’t work. It’s really annoying for your arm to continuously vibrate while you’re on the phone, so I usually just take it off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using My Fitbit by turning notifications and i think this is why i paid 300USD .

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
I agree, the Blaze product is no longer supported. Unfortunate to buy a personal accessory at such price and with such a short product life cycle. Such wastefulness considering that the hardware is still sound.
Poor quality management.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased my Blaze new in September 2019.  It stopped working properly in October.I have spent hours on the phone and in correspondence with Customer support. They have told me they are not authorized to refund my money or sent me a replacement product that works.  I have also been told they are not allowed to put me in touch with someone who has the authority to refund my money or replace the product. 

FITBIT TEAM  IT"S TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING.  Admit the Fitbit Blaze can not be fixed and either refund the purchase price or replace these defective products with a one that works as advertised.

Best Answer

Makes you think twice about investing in anything made by a company that would give a product such a short support life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No fix seems to be in sight. I’ve purchased an Apple Watch which I wouldn’t of done without these problems so it’s a shame they couldn’t get round to fixing it after having this issue almost a year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also switched to an Apple Watch. I was happy with my Fitbit Blaze until it started having all the notification problems. I will not purchase any Fitbit again.
Best Answer
0 Votes