Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze led lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The green LED lights on the back of my Fitbit Blaze are not blinking.  They are lit...even though I shut it down.  Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

When ypu say not lit, I'll assume they are not blinking?

What did you shut down? Usually when something is shutdown it is turned off, I'm not sure what your asking? 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @donnie3v. If the LED lights in the back of your tracker are not blinking, I recommend verifying if your heart rate feature is on or auto. If it is not, please put this option in on or auto by doing the following from your iOS Fitbit app:

1. Tap Account
2. Tap Blaze
3. Tap Heart Rate
4. Select "On" or "Auto"
5. Sync

If this doesn't work, then you can Restart your Blaze.

Hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I tried to restart the watch and even did the steps you listed. The led lights still don't come on so the watch isn't tracking my movements
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @cg389. If you have already tried the steps I provided without success, feel free to contact our Support Team, since they have the proper tools to see what's wrong with your device. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My green lights don’t blink...they are on solid green.  Battery life is 1-2 days.  Restarting Blaze does no good. Any thought?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Albstatter have you tried the shutdown command yet. 

On the Blaze you will find it under setting. 

If that doesn't help @AlejandraFitbit posted a link to support. 

Best Answer
Yes. No luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

What has support come back with @Albstatter

Best Answer
0 Votes