Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not charging properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to charge my fitbit blaze for the last few days I've had it for about the last 3 years. I have tried restarting it with pressing the left button and the bottom right and that didn't help. I have also tried cleaning the charging port and the fitbit blaze itself as described in the wear and care on the website. After doing these things it still will not charge though there seems to be some scraping on the gold plates on the back and I was wondering if there is a way to fix this and get it to charge again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @E-T-D, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Please apologize the delay in my response. Thank you for all the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed, in order to charge your Blaze. I opened a case for you with support, so that they can further assist you. Please keep an eye on you inbox, since they will be contacting you soon. 

I hope you have a great weekend!

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer

Thank you for your quick response to my post and thank you for opening a case for me and I will keep an eye out for a message. I hope you have a great weekend too!

Best Answer
0 Votes