Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not receiving any notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this evening that my blaze isn't receiving any notifications. Nothing has been changed and notifications are turned on in my Fitbit app, I have also restarted my Fitbit & reinstalled the app & it's still not receiving notifications. It was working this afternoon. 

Checked all settings etc and still nothing, it hasn't been disconnected from anything 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @SNew25, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @Aclobos for stopping by.

If your tracker is not longer receiving notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post. After these steps, test your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@SNew25, check your Bluetooth settings, could have multiple things running. Here is article for android phones. Link is from Fitbit website, I'll send you link for apple phone, not sure what type phone you have.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1611/?q=Notifications+not+working&l=en_US&fs=Sea...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did that and it's fine & I don't have an android phone, I have iOS, checked everything and still not getting notifications through 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @SNew25, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @Aclobos for stopping by.

If your tracker is not longer receiving notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post. After these steps, test your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

It was because my notifications button had flipped itself to off and I didn't realise for a week

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @SNew25, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now receiving notifications. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This really stinks.

Just bought a Blaze and it will not pair with my S8.  I've tried every solution on earth, online and at Fitbit and it still won't pair with anything but Classic.  "Pairing rejected by Blaze" is the message.  Apparently it won't send notifications if only paired in Classic.  Nice device but without all the features, useless for the price.  I see this all over the Forums.  What gives?  Can't Fitbit make this work?  And please, don't tell me to go through all the steps listed in these help Foums.  I've spent hours going through them over and over and over again.  Looks like a lot of folks are taking their Blaze back for a refund.  Looks like Fitbit needs to get this fixed ASAP.

Note: My Surge worked just perfect with the S8.  It's paired both in Classic and standard pairing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you participating in the Community @lapriester, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I just want to let you know that there is an issue with the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ phones connecting with some of our trackers. Our engineers are aware of this and are working in finding a solution, your patience will be much appreciated. In the meantime, you can take a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

See you later. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Been there done that...multiple times, hours of work, no results. Like many
others this will be an eBay item soon and Fitbit my last choice in the
future. Put a replaceable band on the Surge and I'd buy one of those ugly
things again. At least it worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an ETA on when this problem will be fixed?  Does the Ionic have the same problem with S8/S8+ phones?

Best Answer
0 Votes