Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze random unstoppable vibrating and no notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before you ask if my device is supported yes it is. yes I've followed every step support has suggested  Multiple times...  no help my blaze is maybe 2yrs old  and my phone is s10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @N4t3 have you restarted the Blaze or shut it off? 

Please see this post about notification issues. The only reason we ask if the phone is compatible is when the post does not contain the phone model when asking about a phone issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done everything that support has said including restarting. Deleting and re pairing   and it still doesn't sync any more its constantly un syncing and being a pain

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've reset everything. restarted many times  Yes device is compatible  Before you ask me if I've done anything  yes  I have done everything tech has told me EVERYTHING    If you don't have an actual fix don't bother replying  Sick of being told make sure it's on. try restarting   Try wiping  make sure its compatible with phone ect.  I've literally done EVERYTHING  nothing has changed  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what the phone has to do with random vibrations that do not stop. I can understand how the phone may be the issue for vibrations continuing during a call. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you read my comment there is more than one problem with my blaze ................. 

Best Answer
0 Votes