Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze screen won't swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden this morning my blaze will not swipe so that I can see my steps, track my exercise, etc.  It does swipe up and down to show notifications.  Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you have tried restarting your Blaze and the issue persists, I would definitely consider contacting Fitbit Support and open a chat with them. Depending on your eligibility, you might receive a replacement!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Quick fix - touch the left button to activate the screen, now hold in the left and bottom buttons until your Blaze vibrates. Last notification may pop up; but now hit home (left button) and swipes should return.

activity return?

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Hi mslsm! 

Did you try restarting your Fitbit Blaze? Below you will find the short steps you have to take in order to restart your tracker:

1.) Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.) Let go of the buttons.

Sometimes you have to restart your Blaze more than once.

If this solves your problem, please click the button that says, ‘Accept as Solution’!

Happy stepping, RunningFreak!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer

That didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this several times.  Still not working....can only swipe up and down...not to the side. 

Best Answer

If you have tried restarting your Blaze and the issue persists, I would definitely consider contacting Fitbit Support and open a chat with them. Depending on your eligibility, you might receive a replacement!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
Thank you...I will do that.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick solution didn't work but resetting did.  Thanks very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for going through the motions, excellent news @AndyCinTustin

Working out the cobwebs is a lot more satisfying than looking for a replacement as a solution 🙂

Keep moving bud.

See you out on the road, stick around and let us know how it goes, it's great to have you aboard.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Thank you. You solved my problem..😁

Best Answer

Cheers mate, it worked for me 👍

Best Answer

That worked.. thank you. Mine has been froze all week 

Best Answer

Thank you!!! I had tried it before, but not long enough.

It worked! Thank you ❤️👍🏼

Best Answer

Doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

It wouldn't let me swipe right for the past week and I couldn't figure out why... Thank you soooo much for your suggestion! It fixed it!! 

Best Answer

well done fixed

@wmchapman wrote:

Quick fix - touch the left button to activate the screen, now hold in the left and bottom buttons until your Blaze vibrates. Last notification may pop up; but now hit home (left button) and swipes should return.

activity return?

Best Answer

Worked like a charm...had to reset twice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! 

Best Answer

How do I turn it off if I can’t swipe? Is there another way?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Below you will find the short steps you have to take in order to restart your tracker:

1.) Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.) Let go of the buttons.

Sometimes you have to restart your Blaze more than once.

Best Answer