Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze won't Charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my Blaze for a while (approx 2 years), and today it went flat. I've put it on the charger but today it won't charge. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @KateWatchy. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your tracker is not responding 😕

Now, what happens when you put it on the charger? It won't show anything at all? Also, have you by any chance tried to restart it? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If you've tried all that to no avail, I can forward your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and see what are the available options based on your warranty.

Please let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
77 REPLIES 77

Hi there @KateWatchy. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your tracker is not responding 😕

Now, what happens when you put it on the charger? It won't show anything at all? Also, have you by any chance tried to restart it? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If you've tried all that to no avail, I can forward your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and see what are the available options based on your warranty.

Please let me know if you need more help with this!

Best Answer

Thanks the reset worked!!!

Best Answer

Yay! I'm glad to hear that @KateWatchy! 😄

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my blaze, already tried to reboot and left it charging in two different chargers for several hours and it hasn’t charged or started yet.

what can I do?

regards,

Rodrigo

Best Answer

Hey I held the left and bottom right buttons down, that worked for me

Best Answer

Hi @Rofonsec. Welcome to the Community Forums and I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker not charging at all 😕

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team and they should be getting back with you shortly to get you back on track. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, I'm here to help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my FB Blaze last Nov.2017 paperwork said it holds a charge up to 5 days. It hs never lasted more than 2 days without recharging, this is alittle annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to mine, less than 2 years old. Went black and won't charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow that did it, it is charging now. Thank you very much 

Best Answer

It' s been a while since I've used my fitbit. When I tried to charge my Fitbit and plugging it in, it will not charge at all. I tried the re-set procures you had mentioned, but it will not charge. Is there another way to bypass this to get it to charge/hold a charge? My fitbit is approximately 2 years old.

thanks,

Eric M.

Best Answer

Battery icon is red. The app says battery is low. Usually a battery image comes up and shows it is charging. No image comes up. I plugged in and hours later, same red icon and it feels hot. I bought my Fitbit March 2017. 6 months later my heart rate monitor stopped working. LED lights stopped. I received a replacement and VERY happy about that. Christmas 2017 I received several interchangeable watch bands and love changing to match outfits. I wear the Fitbit Blaze all the time and rely on it to monitor my activities.  Since I received one replacement I’m wondering if I’m eligible for a second one. I’ve only had Fitbit brand activity trackers and loved my Blaze. Thank you. Slh114.

Read a few posts and tried yet again to reboot. Happy to say it is charging so I think I’m all set!!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Im having the same problem only bought my blaze a few months back. No problem but the battery run flat and now it won't charge. Ive tried rhw ledt and right hand buttons but no joy ajd ive cleaned it. 

Best Answer

Hi there,

I have purchased the new Blaze and I have started it by putting it in the charger box, it got started I performed the setup and versions but post that its showing only the time and red sign of battery.

I have plugged in directly and through laptop only the cover screen comes no charging happens.

Request you to please suggest is it some manufacturing defect because my Fitibit is only 1 day old and its my birthday gift. I am really sad.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze has finally died and wont charge. Tried the reboot and that doesn't work either. Is there anything else i can try?

Best Answer

My fit bit blaze Is not charging up. I tried the reset per @KateWatchy  but it still is not charging.  It looks like it is charging but never gets off the low red .

Best Answer

Actually looking forward to the response on this as I have the exact same issue!!!

Best Answer

Thanks - just tried that and my Blaze is back to life 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze won’t charge I have he’d it about 2.5 years and wear it constantly tried re boot just dead 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I have had a fitbit blaze since last February of 2018. My fitbit will not charge. I have tried to hold the buttons for 10-12 seconds or more. I have placed it in the charger. Nothing comes on. Please help

Don

Moderator edit: Remove personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes