Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze won't Charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my Blaze for a while (approx 2 years), and today it went flat. I've put it on the charger but today it won't charge. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
77 REPLIES 77
After having three different Fitbit Blazes over a five year period that would not charge, I purchased an Apple Watch and have been happy with it. I loved the Blaze but I could not deal with the not charging issues.
Diann

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh man 😔 thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit did the same working ok but needed charging then wouldn’t come back on! I’ve tried both chargers but nothing- app says 65% battery but watch not doing anything- tried the reset and it buzzed but nothing on screen. I’ve put it back on charge (15mins now) and still nothing..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent it back and got an iwatch - much happier now and won’t use Fitbit again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Many of my friends have moved away from Fitbit to garmin so May have to look at my options. This is my second Fitbit after they replaced it once and bought my daughter a versa for her birthday and can’t get it to link to gps- looks like thAts a common issue too..... come on Fitbit sort it out!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as others.  Blaze has been working fine for 3 or 4 years and now won't charge.  Tried the reset (pressing left and lower right button).  Still won't charge.  Help  . . . love my fitbit  . . . don't want to have to buy an apple watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’d only had mine 7 months! Fitbit replaced it! Hope you get sorted!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you it worked to reboot! I didn’t know about that. I almost threw it out!! Thank you 

Patti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  I have the same issue.

I bought my Blaze in June, 2016.  It stopped charge yesterday.  I tried all approaches recommended here.  They all don't work.  Any recommendation?  Thanks.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery is low put on charger n  charging gage does not come on. I uninstalled it n instslled it. I rebooted. Everything comes on it but  no charging gage. What can i do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there,

My Fitbit blaze won't charge either. I bought it outright on eBay a year or 2 ago so unsure of any warranty, but have never had a problem. Yesterday I noticed the battery was flashing red so went to charge it, tried using a portable charger, then my laptop and then a plug but nothing worked. I even bought a new charger but that still doesn't work so am now led to believe it's the Fitbit blaze that's the issue, despite rebooting it and it working fine, while there's still a little bit of life left in it.

Please help and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as I love my Fitbit blaze! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I have issues every time mine goes completely flat and it can take several days or weeks trying different things (chargers/sockets/cleaning) then it’ll just randomly charge one day- i bought new charger so it’s not that. I just try now not to let it go totally flat.

I reported to Fitbit who didn’t seem interested- they’ll give me 25% off a new one.... nope thank you I have found Fitbit so unreliable so my next purchase will be a Garmin.

V

Hope you get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit suggested all these things to me:

• Dust and debris can accumulate over time. Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Make sure you use the charging cable that came with your device, as most cables aren't compatible with other devices.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your device. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks but I binned the device and now have an iwatch.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem ...too bad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m sorry to say but it’s more than likely done. I ended up buying a new
one. A newer model. They will give you a 15% discount if you call in. Sorry
I’ve been there. I know exactly what you’re going through. --
*P.Y.Campbell*
Best Answer
0 Votes

With a dead battery, that won’t charge, holding the buttons for 60 seconds won’t reset it. 
what next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

NO, if the tracker inset charged, you can't reboot it. Silly answer by moderator

Best Answer
0 Votes