Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Stopped Working after Battery Died, won't sync or update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I have had my fitbit blaze for about a year now and it has worked fine for the most part.  The battery died yesterday so I plugged it in and charged it this morning.  Once it was fully charged I noticed it still has yesterdays time showing and has not updated the stats to change to today's time and step stats.  I went to the app to try to sync but it could not find the device.  I tried this a couple times and finally decided to remove the device and repair ti via bluetooth.  I tried to repair it but now the device cannot be found?  I cannot sync or pair my blaze anymore - and the time and stats are behind by more than 24 hours.  

If anyone can tell me how to fix this I would greatly appreicate it. 

Thanks, 

Halie 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@HalieB when you say that you removed the Blaze, did you this from the Phines Bluetooth settings screen, that is what it sounds like you did.

If so then try a sync, the app should pair it uo again, if it needs to.

You can not re-pair this from the phones Bluetooth settings, the app is what does the pairing. 

No if you simply removed the tracker from your account, then we need to fix the issue that caused the sync problem before the tracker can be setup again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up contacting the support team and found the solution.  I had to simply restart my phone...

Best Answer
0 Votes