Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze sync issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently I have been experiencing syncing issues on my fitbit blaze. Any solution?

2 days are not synced on my phone.  I tried emailing support for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

@Yuviraj wrote:

Sync is operational again guys. Contacted support and its solved.

What did the support to get it resolved?
Which Version of the app do you have installed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes true
Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue came back. Its not syncing again. But when I get the problem, i email support. Then,  Few hours later i can syn again. So the problem is intermittent. i cant do anything about it.  I think a new update is really needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still struggling.. no solution
Best Answer
0 Votes

that good to know, but i'm having the same problems and i have already done everything it has asked and has not synced since last night. how did they fix the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

try it with the installation of a previous app version

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever since the update 2 weeks ago, I've been having sync issues. In my bluetooth settings, my Blaze is listed, but when I try to sync, I get a red exclamation mark. I then have to "replace" (re-pair) my Blaze to be able to sync again. This solves my issue temporarily but eventually the problem returns

Best Answer

Guys i just did a full update of my android on my samsung J5.i reinstalled the fitbit. Now its syncing again. The new update ask for your gps and bluetooth to be on for syncing to work.. hopefully the issue is solved with this. I will see tomorrow if the sync is still good.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the solution - I am stuck like others on this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues. This company is for the birds. 4 months with no issues and then complete breakdown and failure. Should have saved my money for a better watch. Lesson learned. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
seems you are absolutely correct
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmm, I don't remember the last time my blaze offered an update! Has been ages! Am on 17.8.402.1.

For about the last few months, my blaze has mostly been unable to background sync with my phone. Granted I upgraded to an S8 in December... not sure if that is the culprit. I was wondering if this Android OS 7 was forcing the fitbit app into low power mode, thus breaking syncing, but I've not yet found how to check or revert that.

The only way I could get the watch sync'd to record bike rides properly was to manually run the fitbit app, and even then, it sometimes needed a phone reboot first.

Curiously, I just found an option in the android app: "Keep Alive Widget - enable persistent notification to improve communication for tracker apps, notifications, and background syncing".

That was disabled on my phone. Just turned it on - hopefully that fixes it. Not sure if thats a new feature in recent fitbit app releases. Do you guys have it enabled?

Stu.

Blaze + Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0) + Runtastic + Strava + ViewRanger + Trailforks.
Best Answer
0 Votes