Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit deducting steps in challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed my fitbit has said I only took 19k steps this week since yesterday. So I checked again today knowing I just added another 8,500 steps and it still said around 19k and yes, it was sync'd and showed on the challenge I sync'd.  

I counted steps from Mon, Tues, Wed & I'm really just over 30k! One challenge is reporting accurate. Others did not. 

Also, I just sync'd again and saw it took steps away from me in challenges.  

Something is up...  

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Are you in the same timezone as the challenger is? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I'm not but regardless it shouldn't deduct steps mid week. I watched it happen. 

Also, steps were accurate Monday and Tuesday but Wednesday it showed me the same amount of steps I had Tuesday night after I put in another 8500-9k steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has your tracker synced today? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it' been syncing.  I'l even check the challenges and it'l say I just sync'd. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180209-232319.png

It' doing it again. This challenge just began. And I was at the gym for an hour during it. None of it counted for this challenge and usually does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue and have told fibit about it. they said they are trying to fix it but who really knows

Best Answer
0 Votes

Frustrating. I get the same answer. I think it's their way of blowing us off making us think they're working on it. Where do you wear your fitbit? Left arm, right arm? 

Best Answer
0 Votes