Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit doesn't track my workout activities

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a 95 minute workout tonight (cardio and weight Training). My Fitbit didn't track it, even though I was working out hard. It only shows the steps and calories burned. I did a cardio workout the other day and it tracked that no problem. Is this a common issue?? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, weight training is not one of the exercises automatically recognized by SmartTrack. You can choose "Workout" or "Weights" from your device to begin the workout tracking manually, though. See this page for more details: https://www.fitbit.com/smarttrack

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @Katiekat1975 and @Robb_Bruno thanks for stopping by.

As mentioned by our friend, you can log these activities by selecting them directly from your tracker, if you don't have these workout options, you can add them by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Blaze icon in the upper right corner.

2. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.

3. Tap the "+" icon.

4. Select the exercises you prefer.

5. Tap Add to Blaze.

6. Sync.

In the meantime, you can manually log the exercise you did by doing the following:

1. Tap the "+" icon.

2. Tap Track Exercise.

3. Enter your information.

4. tap Log It.

5. Sync.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks for the replies! However my question is still not answered. I used
my Fitbit to track my workout (I chose Workout) and on the phone app as
well. See below pictures. I always sync the watch and phone app after a
workout to be sure I get accurate results. I am positive that I did over 30
minutes of activity, my heart rate was high. It's very strange....
Best Answer

Mine is doing the exact same thing. I have been doing the Insanity exercise and I work out very hard. It seemed in the beginning to be automatically tracking it and now I almost always have to manually log it in. It’s frustrating because it shows that my heart rate stayed fairly low when I do it manually but I know it was showing to be 135-160 the entire time when I would check during the exercise.

Best Answer

My issue is similar but not the same. My Charge 2 does not show accurate workout time. If I have done 1 hour workout it only records 25-30 mins. I have rebooted but still.

Best Answer

My Fitbit won’t track my heart rate especially during workouts. I also have a condition called POTS and my heart rate is always high especially when I work out and it will literally show how fast my heart is going but it never tracks it. The other day my hr was at 159 and it told me the highest it ever went was 115. I don’t understand why I it won’t record hr. Very frustrating issue .

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit won’t track my heart rate especially during workouts. I also have a condition called POTS and my heart rate is always high especially when I work out and it will literally show how fast my heart is going but it never tracks it. The other day my hr was at 159 and it told me the highest it ever went was 115. I don’t understand why I it won’t record hr. Very frustrating issue .

Best Answer
0 Votes