Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I have consistent issues with my fitbit blaze not syncing. When I attempt to manually sync within the app, I receive a "fitbit not found" response every time. To resolve the issue, I have restarted my app, my fitbit, my Bluetooth, deleted and re-installed both the fitbit blaze and the app. These steps work for a short time (a few hours) then the problem resurfaces. I'm very disappointed with my purchase; I had a much better experience with my original charge HR.

Is there a permanent fix for this? 

I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention that my fitbit also interferes with my Bluetooth headphones, and the battery life is terrible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to welcome you @Kibbles831, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If your tracker isn't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there. Also, in this post you will be able to see some steps to follow regarding the Blaze battery life.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes