Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turned off my Fitbit because it wasn’t  pairing properly with my phone. I wasn’t getting any of my notifications for text messages or phone calls.  I turned it off and when I tried turning it back on it didn’t turn on at all.  The battery was charged more than half way.  I’m not sure what to do now....I’ve only had my Fitbit for less than a year and it’s been working fine until now, I noticed that it wasn’t syncing after i did the latest update.  Any help would be appreciated!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi

Hope it helps
Best Answer

That’s actually what i was trying to do originally to get the Fitbit to sync with my phone but now ot doesn’t turn on at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

canva-blue-illustrated-panda-good-luck-card-MACObT7zBKE
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Marls124, welcome to the Community and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and get in touch with our support team? Have they offer you a solution for this? If you haven't contacted them, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Cat Wink

zzzzzzzz_funny-pictures-kitten-says-hello

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit works now!  It’s so weird i let it sit overnight and the following day my boyfriend tried turning it on (we tried this a couple of times the night before and nothing happened) he said he held the on button for a few seconds and it turned on.  I’ve no idea what happened but it seems to working okay.  The only thing I noticed that it was somehow reset.  Some of my settings had changed but all my data as far as workouts and steps were still there.  

Best Answer

Fab Heart

Have Fun

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @Marls124, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer