Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped tracking my sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit blaze have not tracked any sleep since monday 3 june. I am of course sleeping every night and have not changed anything regarding how I wear the fitbit etc. Blaze is fully charged and updated. Iphone 6s and ios is updated. I have tried to restart bort blaze and iphone several times. I have also tried to turn on/off bluetooth. Blaze does not show up under connected devices under bluetooth, however it  is syncing everyting exept sleep. Anyone else with same problem or a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There seem to be a lot of issues with Blaze and sleep tracking currently.

I posted in another thread about this a few days ago but got no engagement from support.
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Fitbit-Blaze-not-tracking-sleep-or-heart-rate/m-p/2759671#M100...

I then posted in Twitter to @FitbitSupport and they contacted me. After a few messages back and forward I am incredibly disappointed with their responses. Basically they have said nothing except referring me to the help pages. Really annoying because I am not an idiot and I obviously would have checked the help pages before posting in here.

The upshot so far is that last night my Blaze didn't track sleep stages again. So that means no Sleep Stages data since May 30. I wore my partners Blaze on the other wrist last night and it tracked Sleep Stages perfectly.

Being perfectly honest with you, don't expect satisfactory help from FitBit support...all they seem to be able to do is give canned responses and point people to help pages and FAQs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. I can now see when I go through my stats that there seems to be a problem with the HR monitoring.The connection seems to be lost during the night (and sometimes even during the day). I have now added the sleep manually and will try to wear the wristband a bit tighter today. Hopefully that will kickstart the sleep log and HR monitor (green light is flashing). Although I don´t expect much.

Best Answer
0 Votes