Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stuck on logo screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze suddenly went to logo screen and won’t do anything. I have tried restarting it multiple times and it only stays on the logo screen. Not connecting to phone. Help!

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Mine froze after an update the day before Christmas it has been frozen since that day I had one previously that was just the Fitbit it done the same thing in about the same amount of time I think they make them to go bad at a certain time and just so happens to be when they're newest what comes out Fitbit versa you should be ashamed of yourself

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit Charge 5. Stuck on the logo screen and fully charged. I have tried suggestions such as pressing sides for 10 seconds or pressing 3 times with one-second intervals. The Fitbit Charge 5 will not reboot. I have tried to remove the Fitbit Charge 5 from the Android smartphone app and then add as a new device. The phone does not recognize the Fitbit Charge 5. I turned off all Bluetooth devices if there is any interference. All failed. I am starting to think that the Garmin watch might be a better solution. I have owned several Fitbit wristwatches in the past such as Charge HR, Charge 2, and Charge 4 but they never last past two years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried Set Up a Device. It gave me cannot find device errors. I have Fitbit Charge 5. Stuck on the logo screen and fully charged. I have tried suggestions such as pressing sides for 10 seconds or pressing 3 times at one-second intervals. The Fitbit Charge 5 will not reboot. I have tried to remove the Fitbit Charge 5 from the Android smartphone app and then add it as a new device. The phone does not recognize the Fitbit Charge 5. I turned off all Bluetooth devices if there is any interference. All failed. I am starting to think that the Garmin watch might be a better solution. I have owned several Fitbit wristwatches in the past such as Charge HR, Charge 2, and Charge 4 but they never last past two years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes