Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbits should work for overnight shifts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think for as “smart” as your technology is, you would have made your watch usable to people who work overnight shifts. I cannot set my activity to 6pm-8am because it ends the “day” at midnight. Thanks for setting us up for failure. And then when I try to email the company, I get some rely from some foreigner who can’t even write in English. Grammar, by the way, is super important in customer service. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @BbrowningRN. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for sharing your experience with our Support team. Your feedback is appreciated, We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion Board, those are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit's plans. I've found these two ideas: Allow night shift reminders to move (or customized hours)and Edit Time of Daily Reset of Stats / Add Nightshift. Those are not currently planned but you can leave your vote to show your support. 

I'll be around if you have any additional question. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes