Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my fit it Blaze at best will only hold its charge for a day and a half. Usually it only last half a day and I need to put it on charge. So can't really track sleep.As it's ment to last 5 days I'm getting no way near that. Please advise. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My blaze is doing the same it only lasting half a day then I need to charge it   I only used to charged my blaze  once a week until last week 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked the Charging troubleshooting doc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my Blaze 14 month ago. It kept its charge for 5 days for a year and now only about 6 hours. I contacted the customer support service and they said that since my warranty of one year has expired they cant help me. The most expensive buy i have ever made. I am extremely dissapointed with Fitbit. I will not buy another product by them. Hope you still have a warranty. 

Best Answer

My Blaze FitBIT lasted just more than a year. The battery failed and since they can't be repaired I have to dump it. Don't buy this product. It is faulty. Most expensive buy i ever made, considering how long it lasts. 

I am so dissapointed. I will not buy this product again. 

Best Answer

My Blaze FitBIT lasted just more than a year. The battery failed and since they can't be repaired I have to dump it. Don't buy this product. It is faulty. Most expensive buy i ever made, considering how long it lasts. 

I am so dissapointed. I will not buy this product again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had it for about 15 month  very disappointed as I wear it all the time 

Best Answer