Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen on Thermometer Warning Screen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI,

I have had a few instances recently of my Blaze showing the Thermometer warning screen, and being stuck on this for a couple of hours before accepting a restart.  

I haven't been in any extreme conditions (I live in the South of England, so conditions have been very mild).

I've had the Blaze for 11 months, so wondering if I should contact Amazon (where I got it from) and make an inquiry under the warranty.

Anyone esle seen this?

cheers

mike 

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

What's this? Never saw this all of winter.What's this? Never saw this all of winter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is saying your tracker is to hot. you need to take it off the charger and let it cool. It should restart after cooking off. 

Best Answer

I started seeing that too for a few months.  Then I realised I'd generally switched over to higher power USB chargers - iPad-style 2+ Amp ones, rather than iPhone/Kindle-style 1 Amp ones.  So I switched my Blaze back to an iPhone charger plug and I've not seen the thermometer since.

So this 'fix' works for me so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My  Blaze froze today.  Worked fine yesterday,  charged it overnight.  Thermometer now. 

I see a lot of discussion in this thread but nobody indicating any success. 

So I do not know what to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Zeedmando if as you say your Blaze got to cold this has happened to me, once the blaze warms up you should be good. 

Best Answer
no. it never restarted, had to buy a new one
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did it to me.  I’ve worn it all winter, I was out and it is 67 degrees, it is not cold, it is not hot and it will not restart.  Fitbit won’t work with Vitality, so I’m guessing I have an Apple Watch in my future.  Too bad, I like the sleep tracking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Chill buddy. Just let it discharge completely then recharge it. Should be fine. I don't know why it ever did that but worked since then without issues.

The Blaze has amazing build quality. I had accidentally cooked it along with my clothes and then fried it in the dryer through the entire cycle. Took it out wrapped it with some tissue paper and let it dry for a week or so. Charged it and back it came to life once again.

Best Answer
0 Votes