Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Device for Fitbit Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone out there know of any Bluetooth GPS clips or otherwise that is compatable with the Fitbit Blaze? This is for playing football/soccer where I won't be carrying my phone around with me but want to track my movement. Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No.

The GPS communications of the Blaze is built into the phone interface so I don't believe it will interface with anything else that has a more 'standard' GPS interface.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

No.

The GPS communications of the Blaze is built into the phone interface so I don't believe it will interface with anything else that has a more 'standard' GPS interface.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@martinsteven67, if you want to track your activity for soccer, pretty much your only option is to buy a new tracker with in-built GPS such as the Fitbit Surge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue but the problem is that the strap & case on the surge only lasts 6 months before falling apart. I went through about 5 in 2 years some were replaced under warranty to be fair but it is a known issue with this model and for £150.00 you only get a year. I think this is a great suggestion as pairing with a GPS dongle would solve problems with tracking more vigorous exercise when you cannot carry the phone on you.

Best Answer
0 Votes