Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Monitor Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My resting heart rate the past three months has been steadily dropping and I have noticed very low levels during the day. My Resting heart rate now shows at 41 and I notice multiple times during the day that it will be in the 40's and not get very high when I exercise (usually 115 tops). My wife just got a  Charge 2 so I wore hers for a day and my heart rate shows where I think it should be. Is this an issue with the Blaze? Can it be reset? I know a  resting heart rate of 41 should be compatible with a triathlete which I am not :-). Either my HR monitor is getting weak or my heart is. I do have a PVC and wondering if that could affect it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Have you done a restart on your blaze to see if it helps? 

Also, have you used other heart rate monitors to determine what your average resting heart rate should be around?  

Here are the directions to restart your blaze:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your tracker doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my tracker? to turn Blaze off and back on again.

Please wear your fitbit 24 hours and see if it's still abnormal.  (I'm not sure if this step is necessary, but this is a pet peeve of mine).  

Here is a link to how to wear your fitbit for most accurate results:

https://www.fitbit.com/purepulse-tips

Best Answer