Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The lights on the back are flashing/working.  Watch is placed exactly on my arm as it has been for almost 3 years.  All other functions are working.  Have shifted the heart rate from auto, to on, to off, back onto auto several times.  Have shut the watch down.  Have restarted the watch and app several times.  Still not monitoring heart rate.  ?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mooredddinah, welcome on board. It's good that the community is growing! 

Thanks for letting me know about your Blaze, as well for sharing all the steps that you've tried. Nice job! I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye on your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same exact issue and have done the same exact steps as the user above. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Starrhaigler, welcome on board. It's nice to see a new member.

Thanks for joining the conversation, as well for letting me know that your Blaze is having the same behavior. You've done a great job with the troubleshooting steps. I've gone ahead and requested a case for you as well, so our team can give you a hand. They'll send you an email, so keep an eye on your inbox.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes