Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate constantly too low

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just got myself a Blaze and found that the heart rate monitor constantly is between 20 and 30 bpm below what it should be (when I check manually). I've seen comments regarding problems during exercise, but this is whilst resting. I've tried moving higher up the arm, switching arms etc. What can I do to get this right?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to welcome you @Dlaczegoznak, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If your heart rate reading is not being accurate, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

It's great to welcome you @Dlaczegoznak, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If your heart rate reading is not being accurate, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have read through the post again. These are all things I have tried before and I have tried again now (wearing it at different locations along my arm, I have tried cleaning the sensor in line with directions, wearing it on the other arm and at various locations) but whatever I do the hear rate is wrong. Even more frustratingly it isn't even consistently wrong, while I'm resting my heart rate remains consistent (as you'd expect) but the tracker will sometimes show 60, sometimes 70, sometimes 80, etc. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to these variations. Even worse the sleep tracker seems to not work either. Most nights I get the simplified report because apparently the heart rate monitor isn't working properly, sometimes it doesn't record sleep at all, but I've never had a full report. This is so frustrating because, as I said, I had a cheap one before. This performed about the same as the fitbit regarding heart rate, but it was fairly good for sleep. Now I've paid out for what is supposed to be a good one and I've got no improvement for heart rate and lost my sleep tracking 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Dlaczegoznak, since the troubleshoot you tried didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer