Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not displaying

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I noticed today that my blaze will not display my bpm. It is making contact with my skin and the lights seem to be working. It looks like there may be a little crack or something over the sensor but not sure. Help!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @shotzler welcome to the Fitbit Community! If you are still experiencing issues with your heart rate make sure your tracker is syncing to your account. If it is syncing but you are not getting any readings please turn the heart rate "Off" then sync your tracker, then turn it "On" or "Auto" and sync again. Test it and if it's not working after that please contact customer support and if possible send them a photo showing the crack on the sensor so they can assist you. @John917 thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Let me know how it goes! 😉  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

If there is a crack over the sensor, then that is probably whay you are having issues.  You might try re-starting the phone.  To do this, press the left hand button and the lower right hand button simultaneously and hold for about 15 seconds or until the fitbit logo appears on the screen. This may resolve the problem.  If not, I would suggest contacting support.

Best Answer

Hello @shotzler welcome to the Fitbit Community! If you are still experiencing issues with your heart rate make sure your tracker is syncing to your account. If it is syncing but you are not getting any readings please turn the heart rate "Off" then sync your tracker, then turn it "On" or "Auto" and sync again. Test it and if it's not working after that please contact customer support and if possible send them a photo showing the crack on the sensor so they can assist you. @John917 thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Let me know how it goes! 😉  

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @shotzler! Did you reach out to our support team?  I can't see any information on  your post 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!! It worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes