Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay, so my partner brought me a fitbit for my birthday, we ordered it through afterpay on the 11th of this month, we received it on the 16th and when i set it up i noticed my heart rate wasn't working, i read online that if you turn the heart rate to "on" green flashing lights will appear on the back of the blaze, so we returned it to our local officeworks and received another, i set it up last night and the same problem. 

I was wondering if it would be a faulty fitbit or i am setting it up wrong, i have both the fitbit and app's heart rate turned to "on" i have also reset it and shut it down a couple of times and also tried turning it to auto and still no lights. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Mikii_H, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

It's weird to hear that both trackers are not registering your heart rate. I recommend restarting your Blaze a couple of times more and double check that this feature is on by doing the following directly from the Blaze:

1. Swipe to Settings
  2. Slide to Heart Rate
  3. Select on or auto
  4. Sync

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for your help, i have tried what you have suggested and still nothing, there is also no green flashing lights on the back of the fitbit. Is there anything else i could possibly try or should i return for another one ? 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Mikii_H. Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes