Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of hourly activity between dashboard and tracker on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

sometime my blaze and the dashboard activity monitor don't match.  when i  complete the hourly activity goal very close to the end of the hour ,the tracker records it but the dash board doesn't.   If I manually sync the blaze after i complete the hour goal the dashboard will register it.  If  blaze syncs later it will miss it .  

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

It's great to see you around @sugarrat. Could you please be more specific about the inconvenience you have with your Blaze? Keep in mind that it might take some minutes for the tracker to connect with your phone and that's why the information is not updated right away. You can sync your tracker at the end of the day that your steps will be saved. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

let say its 2:58 pm and i see that i am a couple of steps short of meeting my hourly activity goal. I will stand up and walk around till my tracker says i have met my hourly activity goal. If I sync my tracker to
dashboard before 3: 00 both my tracker and dashboard  will show that I have meet my hourly goal. If i
don't sync my tracker before 3:00 and I sync it later.  my tracker will show that i met my hourly goal and my dashboard will  show a missed hour on the activity tracker. I will take a picture next time when i
"miss" a hourly goal   this only occurs when i meet my goals very close to the end of an hour.  

Best Answer

The same thing happens to me.  Even if my Blaze is synced to my phone, the hourly activity doesn't match.  Total steps match, but the app on my phone will show a missed hour.

Best Answer

Just to clarify so more  mine also is set to sync all day  .  When i said i sync the tracker I  open the dashboard and force the blaze to sync to the dashboard before the end of the hour.  

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. And there are days, like today, when I've strives to hit the hourly goal and end up short by one hour but the dashboard doesn't show mainly my 3pm hour

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze says I met all of my hours, but when I look at the app it says I missed an hour. Is there a way I can go back into the app to fix it to show I met every hour?

Best Answer

I'm sorry but there is no way yo fix it. 😞

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been doing this occasionally also.  Not every day but at least 1-2 times a week it seems.  😞

Best Answer

IMG_0060.JPG

It just happened today even.  😞  Watch shows 8/8 (which is accurate).  The app is missing one from a few hours ago.

Best Answer

Mine does the same ... funny my watch says 13/14 ... my iPhone says 11/14 and my iPad is 12/14 ... I've tried the old switch off and log off suggested on other forums but it still won't sync correctly- strange how all the other information is the same on all devices 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed the same thing. I get 9 of 9 and then a few times per week it says 8 of 9 randomly. And it looks like it is hour 7 that mostly gets skipped. Strange!

@lawrenc28 wrote:

My Blaze says I met all of my hours, but when I look at the app it says I missed an hour. Is there a way I can go back into the app to fix it to show I met every hour?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue intermittently with the 3:00 hour! (Maybe 2 times per week)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already happening to me again today.  Three hours in and I've gotten it for 9AM, 10AM, and 11AM...  Watch shows all three but my app only shows 10AM and 11AM.  Gray dot for 9AM.  So now I won't complete my goal for the day again like yesterday.  Seems like the frequency of the issue is increasing.

I've tried turning on/off the watch, resync, and yes my app is updated on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have been encountering this exact same issue very frequently recently. It is very frustrating; obviously it defeats the whole purpose of tracking your step goals every hour. I have reported it a few times - FYI, I have a case number opened with Fitbit support: #17472300. I last chatted with them today, and they assured me their team is aware of the bug and working on a fix for the next (hopefully soon) release.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the bug occurred again for me - my hour for 1:00 pm was not recorded. I just happened to be checking versions of my apps, and was comparing with the current version listed on Fitbit's website, and noticed that there was an upgrade released today for the apps. It says it includes bug fixes so I'm hoping it addresses this frustrating bug. I updated all my apps, but it didn't fix the issue from today, which might make sense if it is only going to prevent the bug from occurring in the future but doesn't retroactively fix incorrect logs. I will be watching and hoping it doesn't occur anymore!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is telling me that I complete all 9 hours but when I sync to the app the 1:00pm hour is showing that I didn't reach my 250 steps. Second day in a row that it has down this

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. It has been occasional before, now it is everyday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes Fitbit is aware of this and the developers are looking into it. 

I don't know if it affects all the apps, or just one

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @CourtU@wes8215 it's great to see you around and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

As mentioned by our friend, our team is aware of this inconvenience and are hard working to fix this issue. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer