Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours with 250+ Steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

2 days in a row It shows 14/14 on my blaze but 13/14 on the app. I've restarted my phone and re synced but it still didn't fix itself. Anybody else have this problem? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Crankybear5@blapath and @jmattwood! Currently, this is an issue that our engineers are investigating and working to resolve it. 

Thanks for your understanding and patience while this is resolved. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Similarly case for me, 9by9 in App and the web site, but 8by9 only on Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

As an experiment, try doing 250+ steps at the beginning of each hour and see if that fixes it.

I think this issue happens with me when I just get to 250 in the last moments of an hour. Perhaps a slight time discrepancy between the two devices..?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Crankybear5@blapath and @jmattwood! Currently, this is an issue that our engineers are investigating and working to resolve it. 

Thanks for your understanding and patience while this is resolved. 

Best Answer

This is continually happening to me - earlier today Fitbit said 6/10 and so did the App now App says 7/10 and Fitbit says 8/10 - this is so frustrating - has the issue been fixed and if so what do we need to do ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @Mitzee! I'm sorry about the issue you're having. Currently, there's no workaround for this. However, our engineers are investigating this issue and working to resolve it. 

Once again, your understanding and patience is appreciated. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both my wife and I have been having the same problem for several months without a correction. It may sync for a time than start missing an hour here and there, there doesn't seem to be any way to predict when it will happen

Best Answer
0 Votes

@captseanile wrote:

there doesn't seem to be any way to predict when it will happen

And that's what is making it so much harder to diagnose.

Best Answer