Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete custom activity lists?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer do some of the activities I created to manually enter into activity log, but I cant figure out how to delete them off these lists.Is there a way to do this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello there @smickle! I'm sorry for the late response. 

To delete a custom activity, do the following: 

- Go to your Dashboard > click on log 

- Click on activities > scroll down and you'll see at the right corner the custom activities

- Finally, hover the mouse over the custom activity that you want to delete 

- Click on the trash can 

Keep in mind that just the ones that have the trash can on the right side are the ones that you created.

customacitityvy.png

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even when deleted, they still appear as a proposal when editing an exercise. How do I make them disappear?

Best Answer

Did you find a solution to delete the no longer used "activity options?"  If so, please share!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit I am having the same issue as well except I didn't create the exercises I am trying to delete. It looks like they are from myfitnesspal, a program I haven't used in years. Any advice?

screenshot.jpg

Best Answer

Hi there @AmberM., welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for attaching the image in your post. 

Since those activity logs are coming from MyFitnessPal, please revoke the access to this third-party app so those activities won't show again. To revoke this access, click here.

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit Thank you. I revoked access but they are still showing up. I even went back through my activities and deleted all logs they were associated with. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

I have the same problem: Custom Activities I no longer require do not show in the Activities Log on my iMac. But I cannot prevent them from coming up on my iPhone. 

Best Answer

I don't see a garbage can, so I can't delete.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The garbage can can be difficult to see. Try it on the website and not the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes