Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should the battery last?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long is the Blaze supposed to stay charged? Mine only holds a charge for two days?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Blaze just had its first Birthday. I wear it 24 hrs a day, except when showering.  I charge it for 2 hours (exactly) only when it (not emails) asks by displaying a red battery on the upper left of my clock display.  The battery lasts between 5 and 6 days, same as a year ago.

Here are some solid tips to maximize your rechargeable lithium's life:

Improving your tracker's battery life.

The biggest take away is try not to use third party syncing programs, sure they work but you can't control the number of syncs as you can with the actual fitbit dashboard 😉

I use all the standard syncing fitbit apps (including all day sync, and both call and message notifications), no alarms or music control and, most importantly, never feed my Blaze unless it asks for a charge. This is best practice until the batteries become replaceable in design, right now when your battery reaches the maximum number of charge cycles it is the end of life for your tracker as well.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
I only use my fit bit blaze charger that I got for Christmas this past year. I can never clearly see the battery life on my blaze.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes