Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Fitbit Support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please do not direct me to the support page. There is no link to email. Twitter is not acceptable.

If there is no plan to enable email support, please say.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Also if you click on trouble shooting on the support page it takes you to another page

Then click on Get support and that will email them

support.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Lawndart

Give a call to customer support's phone (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Also if you click on trouble shooting on the support page it takes you to another page

Then click on Get support and that will email them

support.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Email has a 2-3 day turn around Twitter has a 2 hour turn around time. 

The email support@fitbit.con

Best Answer

Great to see you around @Lawndart@Odyssey13@WendyB and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your tracker? If you do, please tell me the issue you are experiencing so I can help you with it or have you already get in touch with our support team?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am using charge 2. I climb only 5 to 7 stairs a day but my fitbit shows 20 to 40 stairs.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tambola  please return and edit your post to remove your email address. This is a public forum and you don't want anyone to have your information. You have to contact support, they do not make first contact.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options
https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Best Answer

hey i just got a used fitbit  to use with my Chromebook i was really happy but then when i found out i chould not use my fitbit with my computer i was very upset and i just thru my fitbit away thanks guys

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @axelhin you can always check out the specifications of products before buying them. The information on which devices work with Fitbit are there. You really threw it away? Sad.

Best Answer

The problem with a Chromebook is that it is a web based OS and web based apps can not connect to a connected bluetooth device. Do to this Chrome limitation Fitbit is unable to write an app for Chrome OS

Best Answer