Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge problems with fitbit blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firstly, I am at the end of my tether with Fitbit & their customer service (via email) 

I've been having huge problems with my blaze & judging by the queries on here, I'm not the only one. I can relate to so many other fitbit blaze customers regarding their overpriced & unreliable rubbish.

* To start with, it wouldn't hold charge for more than 8 hours. (purchased 3 brand new chargers now) 

* The screen goes black as soon as I put the watch on my wrist. 

* The green blinking/flashing lights are non present

* The time can be out by hours

* It stopped logging my full nights sleep patterns months ago, only logging 3 hours each night if I was lucky! 

* Step counter does not register each step so more false readings. 

* Heart rate doesn't register as the lights no longer flash/blink

* the only consistent thing was the reminder & alarm but of course those settings had to rely on the time & date, so it was quite a novelty if it did indeed, go off at the correct times. 

I can add photos & videos of the farce that this watch has become. 

I feel insulted that I have been fobbed off without no true explanation other than fitbit can only offer me a 25% discount as a good will gesture! 

Honestly, I expect a watch to last longer than 2 years. I do not expect a company as big as fitbit to disregard their customers & their faulty products  

Address the problems that we're experiencing  don't insult our intelligence by fobbing us off without any explanation as to why there's major issues, rather than dumping your problems on us as customers in the hope we'll take you up on a 25% discount! 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Your absolutely correct. 

I litterally just opened mine mine I got as a gift a while ago and it will turn on if it’s on the charger but is completely unresponsive as soon as it’s taken off the charger, never even got to use the thing... frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel the same as you! I have had my Fitbit for one month over a year, purchased February 16th 2018, and yesterday it suddenly stopped working. Since it is outside of warranty, the best they can do is offer a 25% discount towards a new watch. Why would I want to spend over $100 bucks for a new one when this one didn't last!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's not Fitbits fault. Your battery shut off from being over drained. You'd need a charger with boost feature to bring it back. low voltage cutoff

Best Answer
0 Votes