Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming phone calls

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a problem of my incoming calls only showing as unknown call, whether they were from my contacts or not. I read about some others and followed instructions to try to correct it. Well now my calls that are listed in my phone contacts are showing. The next major problem is, that the calls that aren't in my contacts all come in showing as the last call I received that was from my phone contacts! NOT COOL! Defeats the purpose of having to pick up the phone to see the caller and also can cause you to answer the phone and get an undesirable (ROBO CALLS).

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There has been an ongoing issue with caller ID that fitbit are looking into and it sounds like you are being affected by that. Keep an eye on the following thread where they are posting updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Text-Msgs-only-show-Sender-s-name/m-p/3637357#M108859

Best Answer

Thank you! It's very annoying.

They stated that is shows the last caller for the next call. Not exactly true, it shows the last call from the phone contacts for all calls that come in that aren't in the contact.

Whatever it is, I hope it is resolved soon, cause based on what you referred me to, it is almost 2 months now! So unsatisfactory!

Best Answer
0 Votes