Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect height

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there.

On the Fitbit app on my phone my height is being incorrectly displayed as 5ft, and when I try to change it to my actual height it remains the same. I know I entered it correctly when I set it up because on my dashboard through an internet browser it is displaying correctly as 6ft. Any ideas as to how I can correct this? I'm concerned it may be affecting my data. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

UPDATE: I've managed to fix this by going to the web dashboard and changing the unit of measurement to cm, then syncing the Fitbit. 

Cheers for the response, Rich

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Try logging out of the app, then log in. Or clear your apps cache, this will also log you out.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I've tried this a few times and it's still showing incorrectly. Any other solutions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: I've managed to fix this by going to the web dashboard and changing the unit of measurement to cm, then syncing the Fitbit. 

Cheers for the response, Rich

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @SethEl and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that your inconvenience has been resolved and thanks for sharing the steps you did to fix this. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes