Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect mapping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze synced with android for walking/running.  However, upon looking at the map it shows incorrect trajectory of where I went and, therefore less miles.  I ran a 5k and the mileage only showed 2.7 miles. This has happened 3 times already. I see the map on the android, and it shows short cuts

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My Blaze is telling me I only walked 3.5 miles when I walked over 5 miles and only logging 8K steps when in fact it's usually over 11K steps for over 5 miles of walking.  This has happened many times now.  I emailed Fitbit support tonight, hopefully they can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get a response?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit often turns off without warning me of a GPS issue which I think this is. Maps often look nothing like the track I've walked even though the distance is correct. Unfortunately this is going to force me to buy a Gamin.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @rsieg@J-Fur2112 and @Gett22.

Could you please tell me how are you logging these activities? Are you letting SmartTrack do the job, are you manually logging them or are you selecting directly from the Blaze? Also, have you checked if your phones are compatible?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes