Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase vibration strength?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The vibration for calls and texts is rather weak. Sure would like to be able to strengthen it. Any way?

Best Answer
267 REPLIES 267

Thanks for the info. I just got the Alta as a gift so I’m not looking to
upgrade just yet.
--

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are correct in that it is the short vibration that is the problem. Needs to last longer.

Sent from myMail for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

The blaze vibrate is non existent. Ok so if it’s sitting on a table you know it’s going off. But wearing it!  What a joke. I’ve tried to set an alarm on my phone instead but that was just to annoying

Best Answer
And harder. You should be able to ajust it up to level 10 strenght as in a TENS-machine.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aperfectsong thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately at the moment it is not planned to adjust the vibration in the Alta. 

@Rich_Laue@Steph_110@Djacks10 and @Tjabos_matte thank you for your feedback regarding the vibration. Sorry for the late response. At the moment it is not planned to implement any changes to the alarm. This is a feature suggestion regarding this topic, that you can vote for. 

@DCER nice to hear from you again. Sorry for the late response.  Thank you for sharing your experience with the Charge 3. 

Hope you have a great day. 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer

Yep same problem with my Inspire HR, the he vibration just not strong enough to wake me up, I upgraded too and had no problem with my earlier one but now the vibration to too faint.  I wear mine as I need to be up early hours and it stops me disturbing my husband with an alarm.  I’m so annoyed as there’s nothing to worse being late.

Think I’ll have to buy another brand as this option really important for me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

please let me know how to increase the vibration of the alarm so that I can wake up on time. My old Ionic was fine. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

i agree

Best Answer
0 Votes