Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to sync Fitbit with Google Fit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to sync FitBit with Google Fit? Anybody has any idea? Because all my past fitness is in the fit app, i need to migrate to FitBit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
136 REPLIES 136

This is not a solution. 

It's an excuse.

This issue in not fixed is still open

Best Answer

Fitbit in general, will not connect to third party sites, but gas provided all the tools for a third party to connect to Fitbit. 

It is very unlikely that Fitbit will be connecting to Google fit.

Unfortunately Google feels the same way, the mostikely solution would be for someone write an app like the sync solver.

Now if Google showed interest by reaching out to Fitbit, that might be a different story.

Best Answer

Found on the Play Store FitToFit and it works great

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fitapp.fittofit

To me it seems the definitive solution.

Best Answer

Works great!!!!!!!

YEEEYYYYYY

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, future here. Paternership between the two companies is possible. Unfortunately no one is still doing anything about connectivity.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/04/30/fitbit-google-wearables

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get an error when I click your link. Is the app gone????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried searching and didn't get a hit.in the play store.

Searching the web it was easy to find the APK

https://www.google.com/search?q=fittofit

Best Answer
0 Votes

App no longer available 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm writing to the developer to know the reasons and I will post eventual updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wrote to him a few days ago.  He pushed an update, but Google removed it from the PlayStore for breaking a policy.  He's trying to resolve the issue and attempt to get re-listed.

This is annoying, I've been using it for a month or two, it's rough around the edges, but it's FUNCTIONAL.

I've been heavily focused on getting my 150 weekly heart points etc in keeping with the UN recommendations, this app has helped me keep track with it.

Best Answer

I would not be surprised if Fitbit.com is the one who complained. 
Do you know what is the reason, which policy?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't seem the case. According the developer "The allegation for that was a violation of Google's developer policies. "

Now the developer is trying to clear the issue with Google. 

In the meanwhile you can find the APK on the web but be careful where you download it from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With Fitbit encouraging others to link up with them, why would Fitbit complain.

Best Answer

Back in the Play store with a great update!

Best Answer

Alternatively, you can also consider Weemple Weighthub app.
It can sync body weight data from Google Fit to Fitbit Platform.
Available from here: www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's no good, not available on Android or Linux.  Shame, looks functional!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not all platforms support cloud synchronization, but many support file download/upload. As this app can be used also to generate or convert those files (for body weight data), is a desktop app.

I will release it on Linux, when Snapcraft Store is ready for commercial apps. Should happens soon.

Maybe on the future I will also consider a mobile edition cloud-only.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine.

I think it would be great to have an option to sync Fitbit with Google Fit. I recommend taking a look at the Integration with Google Fit request and see what our team has planned for this.

Also, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board and share your opinions.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Seriously?  Why point us to an old thread, a moderator did this several months ago.  Fitbit STILL have no intention of doing this integration with Google Fit, so why tell us to check it out?

Better off discussing 3rd party apps like the Android App FitToFit, which work NOW.

Best Answer

I will let you know here.

Best Answer