Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with notifications on Blaze transferred between users

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Good evening everyone. I have a problem that I can't seem to find a fix for. About a week ago, I swapped my Charge HR for a friend's Blaze (short story is we each liked the other's device, so we just swapped devices). Everything going fine until she and I are together at a fitness class, then I start getting her text notifications on my Blaze, even though she unpaired the Blaze before giving it to me, I reset it, and have had it set up for my account for at least a week - in other words, I'm getting BOTH hers and my text notifications en her phone is nearby!! Any reason this would happen? She's freaked out about me getting her texts whenever we are in the same room. I tried to find a post with a similar issue, but didn't see any, so thought I'd ask.

FYI, she has an iPhone 6s Plus, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, if that matters for any reason. TIA!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Sounds like your respective fitbits are still paired with the original phones. You'll need to go into Bluetooth settings on each of the phones and forget/delete the fitbits

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
Sounds like your respective fitbits are still paired with the original phones. You'll need to go into Bluetooth settings on each of the phones and forget/delete the fitbits
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! That worked.
Best Answer

Hello @Houstex75 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 I'm glad to know that after the advise from @SunsetRunner you stopped receiving your friend's notifications! 

Hope to see you around in the Discussions board, it's a great place to keep up on the latest news from the Fitbit team! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes