Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 3 compatibility with Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit community!! So I've had my fitbit Blaze for about

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've combined your posts.

You phone appears to have all the minimum hardware requirements. However, an unsupported phone may work but not all features may work. Manufacturers have their own software over Android and Fitbit has to work with that to make the app compatible. It really depends on how popular a phone is that determines when one is tested for compatibility. I can't say when or if this phone will reach that stage. If every manufacturer of an Android phone would just leave the o/s stock all Android phone would be compatible.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello Fitbit community!! So I've had my fitbit Blaze for about 7 months and have loved it, but I havent been able to use music controls for my LG Stylo 3... I've missed out on it for a whilr now and about 4 months ago I asked and they said they were working on its compatibility.. So I'm wondering if it's being worked on and if it'll be compatible soon. This is one of the reasons i got the blaze and am sad that I cant use this feature..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've combined your posts.

You phone appears to have all the minimum hardware requirements. However, an unsupported phone may work but not all features may work. Manufacturers have their own software over Android and Fitbit has to work with that to make the app compatible. It really depends on how popular a phone is that determines when one is tested for compatibility. I can't say when or if this phone will reach that stage. If every manufacturer of an Android phone would just leave the o/s stock all Android phone would be compatible.

Best Answer

Maybe I should talk to LG, thank you.

Best Answer

I just bought a LG Stylo 3 and can't get it to sync with my Fitbit Blaze. Any ideas as to why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an LG Stylo 3 Plus model LG-TP450 on T-Mobile and a two year old Fitbit Blaze and all features work fine.  I get text notifications and sync fine.  My Fitbit app is version 2.81.  I don't think I will update the app anymore.  If I have older electronics that work I stop updating them before an "upgrade" comes out that renders it obsolete.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get it to work ? I have the same 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay. So, you from the top, you swipe down, you should see your music.

Best Answer
0 Votes