Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last night's sleep stages missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep stages have been working for several days now. However, they are missing from last night's sleep.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Great to see you here @meresydotes. If you are having problems with your sleep stages information, I recommend restarting your Blaze and taking a look at this post, where our friend @FerdinandFitbit is providing some information about this.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have a feeling it actually has a bug where it can't report the sleep stages on nights when I got more than 8 hours sleep. Saturday night is still missing, but last night was fine.

Best Answer

I have the same problem after 7.5 hours

Best Answer

I'm seeing the stages if I get more than 7.5 hours. But I got close to 8 last night, but not over, and I don't have sleep stages. It just shows the old style awake/ asleep/ restless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think Fitbit needs some new Tech.  Way too many users complaining about its not working, and they said it's working.  I don't think Fitbit Tech know what they talking about.  Think everybody need to leave Fitbit and find another watch.

Best Answer

I agree with all of the above posts. My wife and I are on the same version of software. She got less than 8 I got more. Hers work mine did not work.  Wore it the same way I do every night. CPAP machine recorded good long sleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Slept about 6:30 last night and mine were missing this morning. But for April 2nd night, they were there. Will do a restart and reinstall the Fitbit app as well 

Best Answer
0 Votes